This GA3-6 is a 6-spoke/6-lug version of our standard GA3 that has been optimized specifically for 6-lug applications, including the Dodge Viper and Competition Coupe.
The Forgeline GA3-6 is the Performance Series street version of the race-proven GA3R-6. The GA3-6 adds material to the center of its racing counterpart, allowing use of our standard center cap. And it uses stainless steel (rather than titanium) ARP assembly hardware.
Our new “I-beamed” spoke technology reduces weight and applies additional strength and rigidity within the spokes of the wheel. The hidden ARP assembly hardware delivers a smooth clean look and makes wheel cleaning faster and easier. The design of the GA3-6’s center allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. And we have employed a new proprietary fast-drying super-strength sealer that is highly resistant to leaks and allows for quick and easy repairs.
The GA3-6 is produced using our traditional forging method utilizing 6061-T6 aluminum with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GA3-6 is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center-lock applications.
Now available in 6-spoke/6-lug fitments, including the Dodge Viper and Competition Coupe, in 18-inch, 19-inch, and 20-inch diameters in a variety of widths and offsets.
- Derived From the GA3R Racing Wheel
- 3-Piece Performance Wheel
- Stepped-Lip Design (Also available with a reverse deep lip/flat lip in 18-inch & 19-inch diameters.)
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Hidden ARP Fasteners
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Optimized Specifically for 6-lug fitments, including the Dodge Viper and Competition Coupe
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service