The Forgeline GA3 is the Performance Series street version of the race-proven GA3R. The GA3 adds material to the center of its racing counterpart, allowing use of our standard center cap. And it uses stainless steel (rather than titanium) ARP assembly hardware.
Our new “I-beamed” spoke technology reduces weight and applies additional strength and rigidity within the spokes of the wheel. The hidden ARP assembly hardware delivers a smooth clean look and makes wheel cleaning faster and easier. The design of the GA3’s center allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. And we have employed a new proprietary fast-drying super-strength sealer that is highly resistant to leaks and allows for quick and easy repairs.
The GA3 is produced using our traditional forging method utilizing 6061-T6 aluminum with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GA3 is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center-lock applications.
NOW AVAILABLE with a stepped lip in 17-inch, 18-inch, 19-inch, and 20-inch sizes. This wheel is also available in a reverse deep lip/flat lip in 18-inch and 19-inch sizes.
- Derived From the GA3R Racing Wheel
- 3-Piece Performance Wheel
- Stepped-Lip Design (Also available with a reverse deep lip/flat lip in 18-inch & 19-inch diameters.)
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Hidden ARP Fasteners
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service