The GT3C Concave combines the race-bred styling from the GTD1 monoblock competition wheel (designed for teams competing in the IMSA United SportsCar Tudor Championship GTD class) with the fitment flexibility and deep-dish appearance of a three piece modular wheel. The GT3C is a ten-spoke wheel with a concave profile, long evenly-spaced I-beamed spokes, and “hidden” lug holes.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the GT3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with American-made stainless-steel ARP fasteners in your choice of exposed through-bolt or hidden bolts with Heli-Coil inserts.
The GT3C is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GT3C is fully customizable in fitment and finish. (Note: The GT3C is NOT available in center lock applications.)
- Note: The unique design of the GT3C may limit brake clearance and/or yield additional fitment constraints in some vehicle applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- 10-Spoke Design
- Extended Spoke Length
- “Hidden” Lug Holes
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- 3-Piece Modular Construction
- Flat Reverse-Lip Design
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners (optional exposed fasteners also available)
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Center
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service